In partnership with academia, companies and consulting firms, combining academic rigour with industry relevance, HCLI drives pan-Asian research, leading to the development of cutting-edge human capital solutions.
Our Value Proposition:
- “For Asia, From Asia”
With Asia being the fastest growing region in the world, there is a real need for culturally-relevant people practices to sustain and fuel this growth.
- “Rigour and Relevance”
Our goal is to drive research that has both scientific rigor and industry relevance.
- “Collaborative Connections”
We are proponents of collaborative research – no one research institute will be able to solve the complex human capital challenges of Asia
Our Current Research Areas
1. Managing Talent Supply in High-Growth Markets
- How do we better attract, select, develop and retain talent in Asia?
- How can talent growth best support business growth?
2. Enhancing Organizational Capability
- How do we manage risks and build organizational capability to deal with high turnover?
- How do we build institutional knowledge, memory and resilience?
3. Building a Global Talent Pool in Asia
- How do we build “Leaders Across Borders” in Asia?
- Why do some cultures produce more global talent than others?
4. Managing Diversity
- How should companies manage and leverage their diverse workforce?
- How can we promote constructive conflict management in Asia?
Our Publication: “HQ Asia”
We intend to not just produce research, but to also disseminate this research to those most able to act on it.
Our publication, “HQ Asia” is meant to connote not just “Headquarters” but also “Human Quotient”. We believe that companies that are best able to track and improve their “HQ” are most likely to leverage their biggest assets: Their People.
Our publication will showcase the best practices and thinking behind human capital and leadership in Asia. We will serve as a discussion and learning platform – pulling together human capital success stories, cutting-edge research and personal reflections from foremost business leaders in Asia.