Leadership is about informed effective action. For executives managing functional or divisional operations, this means turning strategic mandates into actionable steps while building bridges across teams, departments, and stakeholders. The Leaders Programme is focused on actions through the science and practices of effective decision making. Examining decision implementation in complex and rapidly evolving contexts (drawing on participants’ experiences). The Leaders Programme prepares leaders who have achieved success within specific domains for wider roles. It does so in a multi-modular and mixed-mode delivery format over 11 weeks.
You'll come away from this programme with:
- Insights into building the foundations for future-focused resilient organisations
- The ability to link personal and organisational alignment in the face of uncertainty
- Honed approaches to organisational and personal decision-making
- Confidence in stakeholder diagnosis and team engagement skills
- Knowledge of identifying and applying adaptive intelligence
Gain a fresh perspective on leadership in the context of today's unpredictable business environment through guided reflections on your leadership effectiveness.
Engage in learnings that will enable you to shape a competitive advantage for your organisation and help you develop a high-performance mindset for your teams.
Network with your contemporaries in leadership positions in Singapore and Asia to share powerful insights and practical advice on growing your business.
C-level minus 2/3 high potential leaders
*Group rates available. Contact us to find out more.