You’re already a senior-level talent in Asia’s financial sector. Now take the next step, with the Asian Financial Leaders Programme (AFLP) and lay the groundwork for assuming regional or global leadership.
During the programme you’ll:
- Interact with world-class academics, global thought leaders, eminent practitioners and regulators
- Earn certification from all participating institutions on completion of programme
- Acquire critical insights - with a global and regional perspective - to understand changing businesses, regulatory and legal environments
- Take part in exclusive, high-performance company visits
- Participate in discussions with regulators, leading financiers, think-tanks and thought leaders in both emerging and developed markets
- Network with peers from across geographies and industries within the financial sector.
Besides sessions in Singapore, you’ll gain knowledge and insights at world-renowned institutions in Europe, the United States, China and Southeast Asia. Nor will it merely be passive education: you’ll be interacting with world-class faculty, global thought leaders, eminent practitioners and regulators.
Furthermore, you’ll receive Certificates from TMS-SMU, IMD and Stanford on completion.
Apply now to join the November cohort:
- Module 1 (Singapore) 13-16 Nov 2017
- Module 2 (USA & Switzerland) 31 Jan – 2 Feb 2018 & 27 Feb – 2 Mar 2018
- Module 3 (Indonesia & China) 15-17 May 2018 & 22-24 May 2018
- Module 4 (Singapore) 27-30 Aug 2018
Fee: S$46,000 (before GST) per participant
Fee for Singapore citizens, who are employees of Financial Institutions and are sponsored by their organisations, is only S$4,600 (before GST) per participant after a 90% subsidy from The Financial Sector Development Fund (FSDF)
The programme was jointly developed by Temasek Management Services Academy (TMSA) and Singapore Management University, on being granted a mandate by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). HCLI, a subsidiary of Temasek Management Services (a wholly-owned division of Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited) now manages the programme.
Senior Asian financial leaders, including CEOs and C-1, C-2 executives on the path to leadership of Financial Institutions (FIs) in banking, insurance, investments, policy, regulatory and private equity.
CEO of HCLI
Non-executive chairperson of the board of Nera Telecommunications, and a member of the board of directors at Yoma Strategic Holdings, MediaCorp and NTUC First Campus.
Canon Professor of Business, Dean of the Nanyang Business School and Director of the Asia Business Case Centre at the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Prominent expert on capital markets, corporate governance, and securities litigation.
Director of the Rock Center for Corporate Governance at Stanford University and professor and associate dean at Stanford Law School.
Director of the IMD World Competitiveness Center and a Professor of Finance at IMD.
Professor of Finance at IMD.
Professor of strategy and technology management at IMD
Martin Hilti Professor of Marketing and Change Management at IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland.
Academic Director of Asian Financial Leaders Programme (AFLP)