Asian Financial Leaders Programme (AFLP)
You're already a senior-level talent in Asia's financial sector. Follow in the steps of many finance industry leaders across Asia with the Asian Financial Leaders Programme (AFLP), the Ministry of Finance awarded flagship programme and lay the groundwork for your next leadership challenge.
You'll come away from this programme with:
- Unparalleled interaction with world-class academics, global thought leaders, leading financiers and regulators
- Highly customised knowledge of high-growth financial markets in China and ASEAN, vetted by eminent business leaders
- Critical insights - with a global and regional perspective - that strengthen your understanding of the changing regional and global economic landscapes and the different regulatory and legal requirements
- Highly personal and exclusive experiences with high-performing companies across emerging and developed markets
- A network of peers across geographies and industries within the financial sector
A leadership journey spanning 22 days over a ten-month period, you'll gain knowledge and insights at world-renowned institutions across Europe, the United States, China and Southeast Asia like IMD, The Wharton School, Tsinghua School of Economics and Management. Nor will it merely be a passive education: you'll be interacting with world-class faculty, global thought leaders, eminent practitioners and regulators across all of these regions.
The Asian Financial Leaders Programme (AFLP) is HCLI's flagship programme for developing senior-level talent in Asia's financial sector. It was jointly developed by Temasek Management Services Academy (TMSA) and Singapore Management University (SMU) after being awarded the mandate by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
Senior Asian Financial leaders, including CEOs and C-1, C-2 executives on the path to leadership of Financial Institutions in banking, insurance, investments, policy, regulatory and private equity.
This programme will take advantage of Singapore's strong and expanding linkages in the region...and aims to strengthen those links through leadership development. AFLP is aimed at equipping finance professionals...with the knowledge and capabilities to operate effectively across diverse environments. Participants are given the opportunity to learn from and interact with top policy-makers from the region and to also build networks with fellow financial sector leaders.
Mr Tharman Shanmugarathnam, Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister