Boards today face a range of complex challenges as stakeholders demand greater transparency and accountability across decisions that affect the success and sustainability of enterprises. Specifically tailored to address the evolving needs of Board Directors in Asia, the Directors-in-Dialogue is a thought-provoking and insightful series of highly interactive forums that facilitate robust, in-depth discussions and debates on topical subjects of high relevance to board directors today. The discussion themes for each forum vary and are continually refreshed to reflect subjects that are top-of-mind for board directors in Asia today.
You will come away from this programme with:
- Enhanced strategies to create value for shareholders through areas such a governance, strategy, leadership, and digital innovation
- A stronger ability to contribute meaningfully to strengthening the corporation's performance
- A deeper understanding of new internal and external influences in Asia and their business implications
- Access to a network of some of Asia's most renowned boardroom leaders and practitioners
During these board-level forums, you'll hear the latest thinking from global thought leaders on current board relevant topics and be able to engage in robust, in-depth dialogues with academic and industry experts from renowned academic institutions such as the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, the Rock Center for Corporate Governance of Stanford University, IMD, and INSEAD. You will also benefit from the opportunity to debate and network with other Board of Directors and Chairmen of high performance companies in Asia who form part of this exclusive network.
- Board Chairs, CEOs, Executive and Non-Executive Directors of publicly listed, private and non-profit corporations
- Board Directors of government agencies and social enterprises
- Controlling shareholders of large family-owned businesses
I find this series very practical and extremely beneficial. I would recommend more board directors and senior executives attend this series to facilitate mutual understanding of perspectives between board and management.
Seah Choo Meng, Director, Mapletree Industrial Trust Management Ltd.