Do you have the potential to lead HR in your organisation? We've designed the HR Leaders Programme based on our research to help regional HR professionals overcome the barriers to becoming top of their game in HR and drive business outcomes through talent strategies.
You'll come away from this programme with:
- A strategic foundation to drive sustainable growth throughout your organisation
- Out-of-the-box thinking that extends beyond HR to business issues
- Insights that empower you to build out the future workforce of tomorrow
- The privilege to be part of HCLI's rich network of senior leaders in the region
Uncover unique opportunities to dialogue and network with global HR thought-leaders and C-suite leaders from across the region. Be part of a closed-door dialogue with a Singapore Minister about the strategic importance of HR.
Through this programme you'll gain practical business insights and exposure to case studies and participate in the CEO Boardroom Challenge; ensuring real-world learnings that you can put into practice in your organisation.
Lastly, connect and learn from peers from a cross section of industries and organisations. Draw on tangible experiences in expert coaching, incorporating experiential boardroom, and talent challenges with an Asia focus.
This course has been accredited by the Institute for Human Resource Professionals (IHRP) and mapped to the HR Mindsets and Behaviours at the IHRP-Senior Professional Certification level. For more information on IHRP and IHRP Certification, visit www.ihrp.sg
- Senior HR leaders with 15–20 years of collective experience in business and/or HR roles
- Expert leaders in respective HR verticals with regional responsibilities
- Future successors to regional HR leadership roles
*Subsidy of programme fee for Singapore citizens is available on a limited basis. Contact us to find out more.