Our HR Leader’s Programme (HRLP) programme provides you with a strategic foundation to drive sustainable growth throughout your organisation. We do this by developing "out of the box" thinking that extends beyond HR to fundamental business issues. Moreover, we’ll help you prepare for the future, with insights and learnings that empower you to build out the workforce of tomorrow.
In the course of the intensive programme you’ll:
- Gain firsthand opinions and advice from world class leaders on HR management
- Acquire strategic skills to lead HR and contribute to boardroom discussions
- Deepen your critical understanding of collaboration, intercultural empathy, business acumen and corporate agility
- Be groomed as a successful CHRO for Asia
Uncover what it takes to create a strong employee culture and engage a diverse workforce across borders, beliefs and generations with HRLP.
Our programme offers HR Leadership skills development through panel discussions, skills-based workshops, immersive experiences, and gamification.
Furthermore, you’ll gain practical business insights and exposure to case studies, ensuring real-world learnings that you can put into practice in your organisation.
Other advantages of the programme include the networking and dialogue opportunities with top-tier business leaders and CHROs. This lets you draw on tangible experiences in expert coaching, incorporating experiential boardroom, and talent challenges with an Asian focus.
Last but not least, HRLP gives you the tools to build a high-impact HR operating model by leveraging the latest technologies and cutting-edge leadership science.
- Senior HR leaders with 15–20 years of collective experience in business and/or HR roles
- Expert leaders in respective HR verticals
- Future successors to regional HR leadership roles