The Leaders programme prepares high-potential executives who are already in leadership roles for broader management responsibilities. Designed to enable executives to develop leadership capabilities with a balance of academic insights and experiential learning.
You'll come away from this programme with:
- Enhanced self awareness and an innovative mindset to take on challenges
- Leadership best practices to guide you in your leadership journey
- Powerful insights into developing a competitive advantage and value creation
- Confidence to nurture high-performance attitudes in your teams
- Developed synergies across Asia's - and the world's - diverse business cultures
Gain a fresh perspective on leadership in the context of today's unpredictable business environment through guided reflections on your leadership effectiveness.
Engage in learnings that will enable you to shape a competitive advantage for your organisation and help you develop a high performance mindset for your teams.
Network with your contemporaries in leadership positions in Singapore and Asia to share powerful insights and practical advice on growing your business.
C-level minus 2/3 high potential leaders
*Group rates available. Contact us to find out more.
Prof Weeks specialises in issues of organisational culture, leadership and change. He is particularly interested in how organisational cultures evolve and how effective leadership is shaped by, yet changes culture.
Prof Anderson teaches courses in strategy, entrepreneurship, leadership, innovation and change. He is also the Academic Director of the Rudolph and Valerie Maaq INSEAD Centre for Entrepreneurship.