This invitation-only accelerated 5.5-day residential programme is specially designed for Asian and global leaders.
Featuring a stellar assembly of policymakers, industry champions and business thought leaders, you’ll:
- Have unparalleled access to an elite group of world- class academics from top global business, industry leaders, and senior policy makers
- Participate in a closed door session with Singapore's senior government official,
- Join a high profile networking session at SIngapore Business Leaders Gala Dinner
- Receive an invitation to join Personal Board of Directors.
- Experience facilitated closed-door sessions with Asian representatives of states
- Connect with visionary academics from leading global business schools
- Acquire on-site learning experiences and case studies with high-performance companies hosted by CEOs.
- Gain in-depth insights on macro-economic and geopolitical developments in Asia
- Enter into a commanding alumni network of participants, invited speakers and board of directors.
As the world converges on Asia, demographic upheavals, disruptive technologies, and changing expectations present fresh challenges for your business. The SBLP sheds new light on how your organisation can deal with these threats…. and leverage these opportunities.
Indeed, strategies for growth are one of the main reasons why the SBLP has proved such a hit with Asia’s business elite. Attendees come away with fresh insights on how to unleash a radical wave of company-wide growth.
You can also rely on cutting-edge learnings, as the SBLP features topical themes such as agile methodologies, disruption and eco-system thinking.
Not only that, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of leadership implications stemming from government regulation and the unpredictable labour markets in Asia. You’ll be able to identify the impact on your organisation’s human capital, and how to formulate leadership strategies for the future.
Last but not least, you’ll receive an invitation to join Personal Board of Directors. This elite group of Regional CEOs and Senior Executives meets quarterly to discuss wide-ranging topics covering leadership, growth strategies and navigating an increasingly complex business world.
C-level minus 1 executives
*Fees include a 5-night stay at Capella Singapore
"The programme structure design is keynote presentations, dialogues and open discussions. I think that really helped us have a better understanding of the topic."
Lim Yew Meng, Executive Director, AGC
"If there was an expectation it has been significantly exceeded... The thought that has gone into the programme, topics, presenters, speakers, how it came across. How complimentary the academics are with the corporates, with the regulators, with the government..."
Rashpal Bhatti, Vice President Marketing, BHP Billiton
"The highlight was seeing some of these leaders... Seeing those type of individuals come in and really share their personal experiences for me had probably the most meaning."
Robert Lee, President & CEO, Continental Korea
"I do not feel as isolated anymore and I am very much empowered to go forward and to see how I can implement this in my new job within ASEAN."
Michelle Erwee, Executive Director Business Operations NEMEA, Takeda
"A lot of the insights and a lot of the coverage in this programme is really focused on growth strategies in the future and how to operate withing the ASEAN environment."
Michelle Ho, Vice President, Strategic Projects, UPS