This invitation-only accelerated 5.5-day residential programme is specially designed for Asian and global leaders.
Featuring a stellar assembly of policymakers, industry champions and business thought leaders, you’ll gain:
- Have unparalleled access to an elite group of world- class academics from top global business, industry leaders, and senior policy makers
- Participate in a closed door session with Singapore's senior government official,
- Join a high profile networking session at SIngapore Business Leaders Gala Dinner
- Receive an invitation to join Personal Board of Directors.
- Facilitated closed-door sessions with Asian representatives of states
- Connect with visionary academics from leading global business schools
- Acquire on-site learning experiences and case studies with high-performance companies hosted by CEOs.
- In-depth insights on macro-economic and geopolitical developments in Asia
- Enter to a commanding alumni network of participants, invited speakers and board of directors.
As the world converges on Asia, demographic upheavals, disruptive technologies, and changing expectations present fresh challenges for your business. The SBLP sheds new light on how your organisation can deal with these threats…. and leverage these opportunities.
Indeed, strategies for growth are one of the main reasons why the SBLP has proved such a hit with Asia’s business elite. Attendees come away with fresh insights on how to unleash a radical wave of company-wide growth.
You can also rely on cutting-edge learnings, as the SBLP features topical themes such as agile methodologies, disruption and eco-system thinking.
Not only that, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of leadership implications stemming from government regulation and the unpredictable labour markets in Asia. You’ll be able to identify the impact on your organisation’s human capital, and how to formulate leadership strategies for the future.
Last but not least, you’ll receive an invitation to join Personal Board of Directors. This elite group of Regional CEOs and Senior Executives meets quarterly to discuss wide-ranging topics covering leadership, growth strategies and navigating an increasingly complex business world.
- Senior executives poised to take on regional head of organisation roles
- C-level executives