The Young Leaders programme is designed to groom young managers into empathetic future leaders who are skilled at harnessing the diversity and strengths of their team members. Developed in close collaboration with the highly-ranked Darden School of Business (University of Virginia), this programme pushes new managers to gain greater self-awareness, manage others and hone the ability to drive high performance.
- Designed in partnership with Darden School of Business, University of Virginia
- Learn what it means to be an effective team player and leader
- Understand and leverage on the strengths of your team
- Learn to motivate high performance in teams
The programme aims to help young managers develop a heightened sense of self-awareness when managing team members, while understanding how to tactfully resolve conflict. Budding managers will leave this programme with a solid comprehension of their business landscape, better resource management skills and new motivation to achieve results. With this fresh set of skills, they will be able to influence different stakeholders with confidence; and know what it takes to remain resilient and resolute when leading high-performance teams in challenging times.
- First-time or newly appointed high-potential managers
*Group rates available. Contact us to find out more.